Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for over twenty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence and rigorous approach. Our team of over 200 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Consulting Team in Zurich, we are looking for a
- Provides professional services delivery as related to service management and ServiceNow consulting, design, implementation, configuration and knowledge transfer to Itecor’s clients.
- Performs implementations of ServiceNow solutions for customers, including development of solution designs, implementation plans and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1-year experience implementing and developing in ServiceNow
- 3 years experience in the following:
- Java scripting
- ITSM Ticketing System
- Web/internet development
- ServiceNow as preferred ITSM tool
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam (CSA)
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams
- Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings
With offices in five countries: Switzerland, France, Barcelona, Macedonia and Mexico, Itecor provides the opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment. Each consultant is part of a practice where he/she is regularly encouraged to acquire new skills, develop expertise and share what they have learned.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding.