Linux Technical Support L1 / L2
Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for over twenty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence and rigorous approach. Our team of over 200 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Consulting Team in Skopje, we are looking for a
Linux Technical Support L1 / L2
Working within a highly experienced consultancy team, this is an excellent career opportunity to grow and develop in technically challenging environments. In this role, the primary responsibilities will be to interact directly with our clients. We are looking for a Linux L1 / L2 Technical Support. You will be asked to assist our clients and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Working on Jira and Confluence solution management
- Automated testing & Non-Regression monitoring service
- Strong focus on compliance and security
- Solution oriented approach
- Creating technical documentation(System & Project Level)
- OS: Basic Capabilities on Ubuntu (navigate, impersonate users, edit documents, locate files, remote ssh access, …);
- Database: Basic Capabilities on MS SQL (Reading db schema, troubleshooting data related issues, CRUD operations, writing a stored proc is a plus;
- Server: Good Understanding on Apache/Tomcat (troubleshooting logs, configuration & setup);
- Knowledge in Azure is a plus;
- Knowledge on Zephyr for Jira & Confluence (ZAPI) is a plus;
- Availability to work on client site few times a year;
- Very good communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong analytical & creative skills;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Ability to work in a team or independent;
- Problem solving skills;
- Very good diplomatic skills;
- Opportunity to be part of a multinational and diverse company with offices in Switzerland, France, Macedonia, Colombia, Mexico and Spain;
- Opportunity to work for prestigious clients and gain international business experience;
- Benefit from a wide range of expertise and guidance on different engagements;
- Personal and professional growth via various training and conferences;
- Friendly and supportive work environment with regular fun, internal team events;
- Appreciation of personal responsibility, mutual respect, openness and lifelong learning;
Itecor’s culture puts people first and gives the opportunity to be a part of a community where you can thrive and always be encouraged to acquire new competencies and share what you have learned. With offices in five countries: Switzerland, France, Spain, Macedonia and Mexico, Itecor provides the opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding.
Send your applications to [email protected]