Performance Test Engineer
Itecor is an international IT consulting headquartered in Switzerland. At Itecor, we have been advising and supporting our clients for over twenty years to ensure their business systems are effective, aligned with business needs and economic realities. Our clients have come to rely on our work ethic, independence and rigorous approach. Our team of over 200 consultants benefits from the latest technology and market innovations and we ensure our consultants are able to provide high value-added solutions that have proved their worth in the field.
In order to reinforce our Enterprise Testing Practice in the German speaking part of Switzerland, we are looking for a
Performance Test Engineer
capable of working in a variety of challenging IT environments. You will be expected to work on a number of challenging and technical projects at our clients. Your assignment includes design and execution of performance tests for major customers. You will be expected to manage the test approach, prepare tests, manage test tool infrastructure, execute and interpret results, as well as provide performance improvement solutions.
While we expect you to be a fast and independent learner, you will be supported by our team of experts who will help you to grow and develop your experience in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Performance testing on Banking applications, e-commerce solutions, Web solutions based on a Java architecture
- Developing scripts, designing test scenarios, executing performance tests, analyzing and pinpointing the root cause of performance issues
- Performance tuning of Java applications, recommending solutions to improve performance
- Work on projects on client sites, mainly in the Bern area, as well as Zurich / Basel
- All candidates should have a University degree in the field of IT/Engineering at a minimum 5 years of experience in IT.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience performance testing or comparable experience.
- Development experience in JAVA, J2EE, SOA technologies
- Demonstrate ability to solve complex technical problems
- Able to learn independently and on the job
- Experience in the following tools is a plus:
- Performance testing tools e.g. Neoload, JMeter
- Application performance monitoring solutions
- Experience with banking applications a plus
- German/English mandatory
With offices in five countries: Switzerland, France, Spain, Macedonia and Mexico, Itecor provides the opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment. Each consultant is part of a practice where he/she is regularly encouraged to acquire new skills, develop expertise and share what they have learned.Please be informed that only selected candidates will receive a response, we thank you for your understanding